Thursday, November 09, 2006

It's almost like home ...

... but with less sleep. I don't know when I became such a procrastinator, but it's really getting to be a problem. I had (have--it's due in less than 2 hours, and I'm nervously waiting for it to pop up as an attachment in my inbox) a 2,500 word essay about globalization and Westernization due today. I planned to write it this weekend. Unfortunately, that didn't quite work out. Sadly, I can't even say why. Regardless, I failed to meet my own goals. How typical. I didn't have time to do it during the week, because I spent literally all day in the editing suite, helping cut a short film, for three days straight. In the end, the film was awful, and I was forced to write a last-minute paper, which is equally awful. Terribly ironic, isn't it? The reason the paper's so bad is less that I wrote it quickly than that I wrote most of it between midnight and 7:30 in the morning. Yes, that's right. I got absolutely 0.0 hours of sleep last night. It's 4:45 now, and my eyes are starting to droop pretty heavily; I've been watching films or in the library all day, so I haven't even been able to drink a cup of tea to get some caffeine in me. Blah. Sleep. I need sleep. I'm delirious. And hysterical. Blah.

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger GrumpyTeacher1 said...

Still praying for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!